Monday 19 May 2014

CTS76 - You're the Best!


A clean and graphic card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:



And also inspired by this photo on Pinterest:


women's fitting room in the Asobio Channel One store in Shanghai by Japanese design firm Nendo

Although I felt like I really needed to add a pop of colour!

I started by die cutting the thanks with PTI dies out of the white panel and then added the Technique Tuesday 'you'. 'You're the best' came from a Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp.

12 comments:

  1. You know I will love this hey? This time the idea didn't even cross my mind!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever. I'm with you...love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - the colorful "you" is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite green colors. Love, love and LOVE how you've used sentiments to make the card! You are beyond amazing, girlfriend!! Totally love everything about this card. Have a great week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ... so totally cool, Ardyth ... perfect with the pop of bright green! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, you're the best. The best at clean and graphic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card. I love the pop of color you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally hip and trendy...exactly like the photo! Great call on the pop of color - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. COOL inspiration, love where you get things Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clever, so "Ardyth", and I love the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Really what else is there to say. This is one fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.